* Classic British centre-cockpit sloop - mahogany on oak ribs.
* Well-maintained 1994 Perkins M-50
* New exhaust elbow installed 2017
* Custom aluminum tabernacle built and installed in 2016
* Replaced spruce mast with aluminum mast in 2016
* Sta-lok terminals installed 2016
* Harken furler
* Lofrans windlass
* Lowrance chartplotter
* Autonav autopilot
* Newport diesel heater
* Force 10 three burner propane cookstove and oven
* 80 W solar panel new in 2016
* New cushion covers in aft cabin 2016
* Bottom painted 2016, waterline and topside touched up in 2017
Issues: Headsail is torn (should be replaced), and some deck work will need to be done to address soft patches. The deck is fibreglass on plywood.
This is a strong, comfortable boat that I have lived aboard and sailed throughout the Gulf Islands and Broughtons. The hull is sound and the engine is a dream. Located in Heriot Bay, Quadra Island.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|