The Superstore is looking for a Loss Prevention Representative!
Enjoy an exciting career with one of the largest Loss Prevention teams in Canada and help keep our stores a great place for customer's to shop.
Working in a dynamic environment, you will partner with our store management team to ensure product loss is minimized and Loss Prevention awareness is on the minds of everyone. Your expertise in safety and investigation contributes to our bottom line and can ensure maximum store sales are achieved.
Support for you at Loblaw goes far beyond a paycheque. We will reimburse your annual security license costs and support your ongoing career development with in-house training programs and tuition assistance. We offer a 10% Colleague Discount program as well as a company matched Pension Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
What You'll Do:
* To deter, detect and apprehend shop theft suspects within our retail locations
* Detect and investigate internal investigations; compile and present evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration
* Detect and identify potential shrink opportunities within our operational core compliance
* Build and maintain store partnership through management meetings & huddles; coach and mentor colleagues regarding loss prevention policies and procedures
* Participate in conducting store level audits
* Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends
What You'll Need:
*Valid Provincial Security Guard License required
*Degree or diploma in Police Foundations, Criminology, Justice Studies or a related field
*Basic understanding of the of Criminal Code of Canada, Trespass to Property Act and Powers of Arrest and CCTV and/or surveillance systems
*A high degree of initiative and integrity required to be successful in a dynamic environment
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|